One of my really good friends, Erin, and her husband of a few months, Michael, and brother in law, Riley, came into town for some Dodgers games. They were such good sports and stayed with us! It was a great weekend, Lynden was off her sleeping schedule from who knows what (I thought it was teeth, but they still haven't cut through even though the pediatrician said they are right there) and Joe was getting breathing treatments religiously for his asthma. I'm sure it was a really enjoyable vacation for these 3! They were not here long enough!
I love Erin and feel so privileged that she actually wanted to stay at our place while they came into town! She is such a cute little wife and Michael is so sweet! I'm glad we got to have them stay!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
fun fun. Er said she had a really fun time and that your place was great!
It was a blast!! thanks so much for hosting us!
hey there missy. i miss you. how are things? i'm sorry i couldn't really talk the other day when you called- i really wanted to but there was SO much going on at that moment! i hope we can catch up soon. happy mother's day!
okay so i am stalking ur blog looking for a new post. where are you? how have you been? i have crazy news. . .:)
Post a Comment