Monday, April 12, 2010

Dinner with friends

My friend, Nichole, called us on a Friday asking what we were doing for dinner and brought us Pei Wei. We loved the company! Thanks so much for the fun night! Here our Kylie and Joe enjoying some ice cream
Hilarious lines from Joe lately
He is playing with Taylor and Parker in his room (Jamie and I think/hope they are playing nicely) Joe comes out in his boxers and plastic fireman hat and says, "Mom, I am having SO much fun playing with MY boys!"

We are getting ready to walk around our complex (me, Joe, Nichole, Jacey, and Kylie) and Joe says, "Mom, can you please get my lady a jacket (Kylie)? I think she is going to be cold.

I wish I was more on top of things to write down more stuff, but this will have to do!

0 comments: