Sarah and Joe reunited!
Lynden enjoyed meeting Sarah, Hillary, Roger and William
Hillary and me, I love this girl! She took me right in in San Francisco and our kids just got along great and I miss her tons! I was so glad that she called to let us know she was in town for the weekend and was thrilled that she had the time to see us. We got to have dinner together and catch up a little. It made me a little homesick for the city, but I'm glad I have a washer and dryer now :)
Joe, Sarah, William and Lynden (and Steve trying to get all the kids to look and smile, A for effort!) Crazy that we moved from San Francisco when will was only a week and a half old!We will have to meet up again soon! Thanks for being such good friends!



0 comments:
Post a Comment