Friday, April 9, 2010
Miss the Krommenhoek's
I decided everybody needs a friend like Jamie Krommenhoek. I visit taught her in San Francisco and now we have gone our separate ways---Arizona---Texas and who knows where else we will go, but for now we are on opposite sides of the country :) Jamie has been so sweet to me. She has tried some of my new recipes and has said they were delicious when they probably weren't, was the first one to watch my baby Joe while I enjoyed a date with my husband and let Joe completely rule the house, went on numerous walks with me and let me do all the talking, made me fabulous cd's that my brothers have since stolen (sorry), and was the last one I said goodbye to in San Francisco. Now that we have both become a little bit busier, I barely get a chance to talk to her, BUT she did have Joe's Elvis costume from his 1st Halloween that she borrowed for Caleb. (Joe is 3 and has since had 2 Halloween's :) and I was figuring Jamie would just keep it and told her to. In the mail probably a couple months ago, since I'm so on top of things, here came this package from Jamie. Not only was there his costume, there was an adorable dress for Lynden, treats for Joe, and a sweet note. I love friends like Jamie because they are the most genuine kind. She doesn't have to be my best friend, we don't have to talk on the phone once a month, or in our case 3 times a year, and we don't have to live even remotely close to each other. She is just a genuine, kind, did I mention beautiful (model type) person and I'm so grateful for the genuine friends I have come across during the different adventures Steve and I have been on. Thanks Jamie!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment