Pedicures!! My sweet husband watched the kids so I could enjoy a girls night out. Chantelle, Nichole and I got pedicures and then went and made Jamie come with us to get dinner at Red Robin
Don't know what I'm doing with my arm, but Chantelle was closing her eyes in the other picture so this one will have to do. I had such a fun time! Lots of laughs, way too much eating for me, and for some reason when we go out to eat we always get the crankiest waitors/waitresses. Hilarious end to the night, I left my car seats at Jamie's house so that we could all go in one car and when we were dropping her off, the front door was locked and she didn't have her keys. It looked like her husband was already asleep and she had this great idea to open the garage from the clicker inside her new car. Well she set the alarm off at 10 in this quiet neighborhood. She was shocked and all of the sudden we see all these lights come on from their house. She was worried Dan was going to run out in his jammies with a gun. I'm dying laughing on the ground as she is frantically running around trying to remember the code to turn off the alarm. Highlight of the night! Dan happened to be awake doing some chores she left him :) and was relieved no one was breaking into their car. Thanks ladies for the fun night out!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment