Monday, April 12, 2010

Easton's 3rd Birthday

Joe was soooo excited when he found out Easton was having a fire truck party just like he did, and then even better the fire engine actually came for a visit! It was so cute because Steve doesn't get to go on the field trips or most of the things I do with Joe anyways because of work and he was enjoying it as much as Joe was. He was following him around the fire truck with the camera and was taking tons of pictures. I loved it! Wish he could do more of that "boy" stuff with us!



Here is the birthday group with the firemen
Me, Joe and Lynden who is not interested in the camera as much as she is the excited kids running around the truck

Love my sweet girl who refused to take a nap, this girl does not like to miss a party!
Pinata time!
Go Joe! I was so proud of him, it's not like him to participate in group things!
I was even more PROUD that he went into the crazy picking up candy circle without me and Steve holding his hand and helping him. Easton's dad, Kevin, is Steve's boss and it was crazy because I met his father in law, Tony when I got there. Steve and I started talking to him and he was asking where we were from, where we started out with Marriott, etc and when I said Southern California, he said he was from Sunland, Tujunga area. Well so is my dad so I mentioned his name and Tony went to high school with my Uncle John and Uncle Tim. My dad had heard his name during the football games, but he was older than him so he didn't really know him. Such a small world!

0 comments: