Love these girls! I'm so lucky to be related to them! I have so much fun when they come into town and love that they actually hang out with us! There are tons of Canadians here during the winter and the Gibson's are pretty popular wherever they go, so we know we are liked when we get to see them a few times during their trips!
Joe running through the water, dancing like a crazy person, enjoying lots of attention. The singer made a note to say that Joe would be a great Olympian (this was during the Olympics), in front of the crowd.
Aunt Barb with "Lynnie" at dinner. We had a good dinner at Islands even though poor Steve made it as we were just finishing. Luckily we went to their place and got to watch some of the olympics after and let the kids play. I love Aunt Barb, she reminds me of my mom in some ways and takes the best care of my kids. I wish they would stay in Arizona during the summer months too :)!



0 comments:
Post a Comment