Friday, July 23, 2010

Taylor's Birthday Party

May 27, 2010
Joe went to his first big boy party, where I left him there for the whole time! Taylor had an awesome pirate party! Joe loved it and Jamie said he was the only one who didn't take his bandana or eye patch off the whole time! He was probably nervous that he'd get in trouble!

I picked him up and we went to Zack's parents to watch the Lakers-Suns game where I realized his patch was making him not see clearly. He got a few bonks before we decided to take it off.
Here are the kids at the party ready to go on their treasure hunt! Joe had such a fun time! Thanks Taylor! Also today was the last day of preschool for Joe. It was a really fun few months and he loved Miss Wendy and learned a lot, but we are ready for summer vacation!

0 comments: