So after a X ray, an MRI, and a couple of appointments with the knee Dr. I found out I needed knee surgery. I had discoid lateral meniscus in my right knee and from the looks of the MRI we thought some of the meniscus was torn, but couldn't be 100% until surgery. I felt pretty comfortable about the whole procedure until the hospital kept calling asking about a living will. Even though it was for legal reasons, I kept thinking, great how many people have died from knee surgery and pretty much had anxiety for a few weeks and to get my mind off of it and try to enjoy whatever summer we had left, we went out.
Who would have known Joe would want to try to diving board? He did, he loved it, swam over to the side every time without a breath, and gave me thumbs up every time before he jumped just to make sure I was watching.
Here is Buzz Lightyear, to infinity and beyond, jump. He'd go under pretty far and then just paddle, paddle, paddle over to the side. I was SUCH a proud mother! He was the youngest one jumping off the diving board!
We met up with our friends Heather, Kena, Benson, Courtney, and Colter at the Tempe splash pad. We all live in different areas and it was fun to try something new.
Little cherry blossom loving the water
I love it when there are toys just in between 3 and 5 so that he can enjoy them and he's not too small for them and when he isn't too old for them. Some splash pads Joe can get bored at easily if there aren't any of his friends around.
Ready for some In N Out fries, shakes, and burgers for lunch! Thanks friends for getting us out to try some new things!




0 comments:
Post a Comment