Father's Day-2010
So on Father's Day this year, Lynden, Joe and I all had colds, flu and were exhausted. Steve, I'm sure, had a wonderful day taking care of us and didn't get a break. Then the next weekend, he was sick so we got to take care of him. The first opportunity I had to get a picture of our amazing daddy with his kids was 4th of July. We are so lucky to have Steve! He is the hardest worker and the best play pal. He is so genuine and always makes us feel good about ourselves. Lynden's favorite thing about her dad is when he gets home from work. She crawls as fast as she can to him with the biggest smile on her face and just hopes he will pick her up and give her big kisses. Joe's favorite thing about his dad is when he takes him to the park, boys only, and plays soccer with him. We love our dad, grandpa, and papa. They are the best!



0 comments:
Post a Comment