What else is there to do in over 100 degree weather outside every day in Arizona besides swim? I'm pretty sure nothing. Joe is dragging Lynden over to get in the picture.
In most pictures these days Joe is saying cheeseburger in hopes his sister will smile or say it too. The only fallback to this summer compared to last is Lynden is pretty little so I worry about her skin/head/body getting burnt. This swimsuit is perfect, unless she gets a farmers tan.
Joe was a little hesitant of swimming since we stopped lessons just 2 weeks before Lynden was born. We got him into a refresher swim course and he loved it and is back to his fish self. Lynden just likes to be held and occasionally likes to crawl in the splash pad. I was a little worried with 2 kids in the pool by myself. Fortunately for me, it is a nonstressful situation!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment