Sunday, July 25, 2010

St George girl

I had to post these pictures because I found this little outfit in a box my mom kept of her favorite stuff that was mine as a baby. We were laughing when we found this "St George" outfit because who ever thought I would have found my Prince Charming in St George, Ut? Haha not me, no offense to all of my sweet friends there, but I found him there and learned St George isn't really Utah. I mean, like Provo, Utah! I love it there tons and too bad there is no industry for Steve to go work there! I guess I thought Lynden was smaller than she is...a couple more weeks and this shirt would have been a crop top.
The bum says Let 'er buck...only in St George
She is a girl after my own heart...will take anything she can get to be taller. In this case, it happened to be a flimsy make up bag.
Cute little outfit from sometime in the 80's. Love St George...Could go for some Pizza Factory breadsticks, Cafe Rio, 25 Main cupcakes, Krumpets, some shopping, and some qt with my amazing in laws!

0 comments: