Ash, Dave and Summer were in town! Party!!! Here are the 2 great granddaughters on the Rea side. They are only 4 months apart.
Lynden's new obsession is pointing her finger and giving directions. She sees me do it from time to time with Joe!
Excited to be in the refreshing water which almost makes the Arizona heat not as terrible.
Joe dodging the water guns
We went to Red Robin with our cousins for dinner and their friends, Ashley, Todd, and their sweet baby boy. It was fun because we already knew Todd and Ashley from the basketball season. Todd and Steve played on the same team twice. "Red" walked past and Summer got a picture with him. I definitely didn't think Joe would want one. Well, I was wrong. I had to follow the thing up and ask for a picture. Who freaked out at the last minute? Joe. Who had to stand in the picture also? Me.
There's Lynden with the finger pointing
Joe, Summer, Lynden
Both of Summer's parents are tall, sorry Lynden you might always be a head shorter than Summer! Thanks for the fun visit! We love you guys tons!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cute pics!! So fun to see you guys!! And I love your swimming suit in the post above! I am jealous, it looks so good on you! Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!
Post a Comment