Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's party!

Joe's Valentine's party was so cool! Here he is patiently waiting for directions from Miss Wendy. I ended up handing out all of his Valentine's with Lynden in my arm, camera in the other arm, treats and Valentine's going everywhere!
Poor kid, I told him to stay seated or he couldn't have the sugar cookies I made. At least he listens for sugar!
Here are the kids frosting their hearts
Joe was VERY excited and VERY focused as he frosted. He never gets the chance to frost for very long before I intervene so he was pretty happy to have his own plate.
Miss Wendy's daughter Jessica

Sprinkling with no interruptions
Pretty excited about the cookies, sprinkles and frosting
They delivered red balls to a basket, kind of like a relay game and Joe got halfway there and found the easy way to hurry quickly. He tossed it into the basket and just walked back to the line! He did this a few times. I don't know if he was thinking, I'm not playing this game, I throw balls, hit balls, and bounce balls.
The party lovin kids. Lynden had a fun time watching all these crazy kids jump around
Then she pooped out in my arms
For the last little bit Joe got to play with the play doh. I love preschool, probably as much as he does!