Lynden had her 4 month check up a few days ago and passed with flying colors. She's weighing in at a whopping 13 lbs 9 oz (50th) and measures 25 in (75th). Please don't be bigger than your brother sweetie! You wouldn't have even known she had a bunch of shots a few hours before.
She's a sleeper, but if that binky falls out she's a screamer
Cassidy made this cute, huge bow for her and I had to try it on. I think a couple more weeks and it will fit her head and not weigh her down. I love it! This is a yawn, not a growl!
Here is our happy girl. She really is happy most of the time. I bet Joe is behind the camera. Anything this kid does makes her so happy! She isn't the best sleeper, but we are working on it. I ordered her bedding and when it gets here the crib is getting put up. We weren't sure how long we were going to be in Arizona or this apartment, but we decided to stay in this apartment until we move saving us the huge hassle of moving. So anyways, we have kept her in the bassinet and will put her in a crib asap. She has such a sweet baby laugh that came out a few weeks ago. She loves being held up high and brought down close to our face, so pretty much she loves helping me work out my arms. She has such a strong neck and is scooting a little bit and I wish it would stop. I really like the non mobile stage :) She likes to stand on our laps and watch whatever Joe is doing. She doesn't really cry, she usually has a really high pitched scream and when that comes I race for the binky. She does it when she's tired or annoyed of being on her tummy so she will usually only get 1-3 screams out before we plug it! Other than the screaming, she is a pretty good baby. She is a super quick eater and I was nervous she wasn't eating enough, but she will hold out until the next feeding just fine and the doctor said she's obviously getting enough. We are truly blessed to have these 2 little kids in our family!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Lynden at 4 months
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
LOVE that smile!
What a cute girl! What a great smile!
What a cutie patootie!
She is precious. She makes me consider another one. :)
Jen she is so sweet!!
Post a Comment