Monday, October 12, 2009

Daddy's basketball games

Steve signed up for a city league basketball team with some of his friends from St George (Rhett, Jed, Kade), some of their friends from school, and our friend Dan from our ward. It has been pretty fun going and watching on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Joe gets pretty excited to go and I have to try not to mention it too early in the day so he doesn't bring it up all day long! Here Joe is with Kaylee. He LOVES it when she is at the games, loves her purse, loves flirting with her, and loves the attention. He gets excited when Tate comes too, but I am too nervous to take a picture of Joe with him because I feel like I need all my hands and attention with a newborn and a toddler and a cement floor :)
Joe especially loves after the game when he gets to run on the court and play with his dad for a few minutes and throws major tantrums if he doesn't get too. I don't necessarily blame him since he stays out of the fun that the big guys get to have for an hour!
Every chance he gets he will sit with his dad, give him his gatorade, or occasionally cheer him on. It's really cute! I love these boys!

2 comments:

Adam and Lisa said...

That is so cute! And how fun for them to be able to play in a league!

Stephanie said...

Joe is all boy! :) Send me a text when you get a chance and I'll tell you about our trip. I lost your phone number along with my phone a few months back . . . hopefully Kenzie will get to see Joe. I was looking at Halloween pictures of the two of them last year and I can't believe its gone by so fast!