For Lynden's 1 week, we went to Joe's swim class and a pumpkin patch and Lynden enjoyed her day by sleeping through all of it. Since Joe loves Tarzan, he loved this rope I found him to swing on.
The tractor made him want to be back at Papa's in Chicago so that he could actually ride on it instead of just sit.
He wanted to stand in the watermelon but wasn't tall enough so he made sure Lynden and I didn't get to be in it either and we just had to stand behind him.
Waiting for brother to be done with his train ride.
We bought 2 train tickets figuring Steve would have to go with Joe, but uhhh Steve joked that his toe wouldn't have even fit in the train. There was a four wheeler that some kid drove the train around with so we didn't need to go. Thanks lady at the front for ripping us off for 2 tickets, knowing full well that I planned for my husband to go with Joe! At least he LOVED it!
Petting the goats from the outside...
Then the inside...bring on the sanitizer
He said I could take a picture of him but then was jumping up and down so I would miss it. Luckily I caught one just in time! We had such a fun day, this was a cute pumpkin patch almost as good as the one we went to last year with Hillary and Sarah (we miss you guys tons!) We especially enjoyed picking out a pumpkin, Joe wanted the biggest ones and almost caused Steve to have a heart attack and an pumpkin avalanche a couple of times! Holidays are so much more fun with kids!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Lynden is 1 week! Here is how we celebrated!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment