Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Love!

We celebrated Steve's 28th birthday! And yes, our child HATES wearing clothes because he thinks his underwear are way cooler. It saves me a lot of time on laundry and luckily we manage to get him dressed to go out in public and for bed time.
I didn't have any candles lying around so thanks for humoring me boys and blowing out nothing.
Steve is the most low key, passive, content person I know and since I just had a baby 8 days before we finally celebrated the way he would like to. We had an easy error proof dinner, thanks to our wonderful family for coming and he really wanted his watches fixed (check), a couple of belts (still working on it), a fire truck from Joe (check), and to go golfing with his unused anniversary gift cards (half check, still has a couple to use)
Things I love about my husband:
1. He is the best most loyal friend
2. He puts our family first
3. He changes almost as many diapers as I do
4. He has the best laugh
5. He is an amazingly hard worker
6. He is the most genuine person I know
7. He is a worthy Priesthood holder
8. He actively serves in our ward and tries to go help anyone who calls
9. He loves golfing, basketball, football and soccer, 2 of which he had to like to marry into my family
10. He puts up with me and still loves me
11. He helps me out with house stuff
12. Everyone who knows Steve loves him
13. He loves his family
14. He is very motivated and ambitious
15. I love how sexy he looks in business clothes, unfortunately for him he has to wear them everyday, fortunately for me it is a great thing to wake up to
16. He sings to Joe before bed even though he HATES singing and swears he is tone deaf
17. He lets me know that he thinks I'm amazing for having 2 kids, epidural or not, even though sometimes I like to remind him :)
18. I can trust him with anything
19. He is the best dad and both of our children adore him
20. He is super intelligent and I love when people call to ask him for financial advice, maybe his wife should do that more often
21. He is an awesome cook even though he doesn't have much time to experiment and his wife has a little bit of a picky palate
22. He never has a mean word to say about anyone
23. He is honest
24. He lets me visit my parents whenever I want to
25. He is a content, happy person which makes him extremely easy to be around
26. He is a great hand holder
27. He is an even better kisser
28. He is all mine
I love you honey and I hope you had a good day watching football and relaxing!

0 comments: