Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random pictures

Loving nap time!
First bath with Grandma Sue! Thanks mama!
Petting Lynden and being very careful to not touch her soft spot. My mom stayed until Friday. Joe loved being able to sleep with her and play trains with her. No one plays trains as good as grandma does and no one has her energy. We miss her tons! Joe told her as she was getting out of the car, Grandma I will be so sad without you here! We both started crying! Thanks to mom's boo boo babies at home for needing her gone no longer than a week! Some funny phone calls she got were from Ben-how to work the oven, Dad-how to work the microwave, and I didn't catch one from JK, but boys you have it SOOO good! Mom has truly spoiled you! I take that back! She has spoiled all of us, we are so blessed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love nap time!! :) So cute!