I have decided not to get out my Halloween decorations this year because they will not get put away until probably New Year's so these Halloween cupcakes are the closest I got. Monday I had a crazy nesting day and was able to clean, do laundry, dishes, make dinner, dessert and have some friends over. I was moving all day and felt great, like I finally got back the energy I've lost over the past 9 months :) !
We had some friends come over and unfortunately Joe sent his friend home with a black eye. I felt horrible! I think he was so excited to have people over and as Taylor was running down the hall towards him he swung his bedroom door into Taylor's eye...Total bummer and to make matters worse Joe gets humiliated super easily in front of bigger groups so he wouldn't say sorry in front of everyone. Other than that, very fun night and it was so fun to watch the boys decorate cupcakes.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Halloween treats
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Seriously, my naked baby!!! We had a great time! Thanks for inviting us!
It's a guy thing...Jimmy sent a friend home with a black eye last week...he can't play football for 2 weeks now...miss you!! What's the latest???
XOXO
Don't worry too much about the black eye. I think every Mom who has boys has experienced that at least once, unfortunately. And hook me up with that doughnut recipe. Sounds yummy!
Jen,
you make the best cupcakes!!!! Always a black eye with a playdate- thats how you know the boys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment