Having fun climbing on the tree, it was a new adventure for him
I had a doctor appointment on Tuesday at 38 weeks and some change...My doctor told me he would be gone Thursday through the weekend (the 15th-18th) and the next Thursday (22nd-25th)...Fabulous, so I either had to go into labor on the 14th or be induced the 18th-21st and if I didn't make it to the top of the waiting list I could be induced the 25th-the next week if I wanted him to deliver. I wasn't too happy because I knew I wasn't going to make it to my actual due date, the 24th and I really wanted him to deliver. I was talking to Heather and she mentioned something about going to the zoo...determined to put myself into labor I invited Joe and I to go along with her, Kena and Benson. It was a fun day of walking, exploring the animals and playing at the splash pad. Joe especially liked it because he LOVES the movie Tarzan right now so seeing the monkeys and elephants were great for him. He was soooo cute and brave at the splash pad running around and enjoying the day. Usually he isn't very brave and I have to go around with him so it was really fun for me to stand back and watch, even though I did have to remind him a few times to come out of hiding and go down the slide since he sometimes got pushed out of the way by the big kids. It was such a fun day, thanks Heather! O and I have been craving the yogurt ever since!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Phoenix zoo
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment