There are no pictures on this post, sadly enough. I thought I was going to have a picture of Joe with Santa, but after 35 minutes of standing in line waiting to sit on the big guys lap, Joe would have none of it. He talked about him for the whole time, and was really excited to see Santa Claus, but when I went to put him on his lap, he clawed frantically at my neck. So I decided not to have a screaming picture for $30. Last year he screamed, but we didn't have to pay for the pictures because the camera wasn't working. Maybe next year! Let's prove your dad wrong :)
I loved having my parents in town even though we drove around looking at apartments a lot. Thanks for being such good sports! Love you! We went to Sprinkles and it was delicious! We had a fabulous meal at the hotel, and the boys played some chip and putt in front of the hotel.
Friday, January 2, 2009
My parents came to visit!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment