Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kena's birthday, first massage and Phoenix Zoo

Kena turned 2 a couple weeks ago and Joe moved here just in time to go to her birthday party! Joe didn't care too much about the picture with all the ladies, the pinata had just been broken and it was his first time collecting candy!
Could he be any more of a cheeser? I just love him, he got the motion down a little bit more the second time he got to swing.

He didn't understand why if he wasn't allowed to hit anything/anybody, why he could hit this? So he was just tapping it softly hoping candy would fall out!
First massage with dad at Kohl's while mom was trying to do some shopping
Heather took me to the San Francisco Zoo for my first time a little less than a year ago, and she took it upon herself to take me to the Phoenix Zoo for my first time. We got to go for Kena's birthday and had a blast! How cool are the leaves in this picture?! Joe loved the tractors and had a hard time giving them up to other kids.
I told Cowboy Joe he needed to get on his horse and ride it, this was his ok mom I will please you picture.
Another tractor in the farm/petting area
Joe actually liked petting and brushing the goats, I was very surprised. He wouldn't stop pulling this one's ears. It finally had had enough and jumped up scaring the crap out of Joe and I and left us.

Joe and Kena playing in the kangaroo's pouch, followed by the cactus slide and a bunch of tunnels. Once I get those pictures from Heather I will post.
Thanks so much for the fun day! We love you guys! Happy Birthday Kena!