I feel like I am totally lagging on this blogging thing and taking pictures. I know there are 15 pictures on this one post, but usually I am taking pictures more frequently and not just on holidays. Joe and Joe checking the pool to make sure every thing looks right
I had so much fun with my family playing the Wii, eating, seeing Twilight, staying up late, wrestling JK and Ben, and just hanging out. I do have to write about this fashion show I got to be in at the Valencia Country Club, no there are no pictures, and no there will be no pictures. I got to wear some layers clothes, which the new collection is soooo cute! The other outfit I had to wear though, um not so cute. Number 1 the jean jacket was too big so I looked like a football player, number 2 there were these big diamond/rhinestone things for the buttons, number 3 there was a funny bright pink pattern on the sleeves and around the neck. I bet maybe a 40 year old mom would like it, but not a 23 year old mom. I wanted to crawl into a hole...until I saw that there were very few in the crowd and felt better. Fun day with lots of laughs.
I wanted to say a few things I am thankful for: (in no order)
my wonderful husband
my wonderful husband
our beautiful son
our amazing families that are so supportive
Steve's job
the gospel and the happiness it brings to our lives
our eternal marriage
food
a place to live (I'm loving that right now it is a 5 diamond resort that we don't have to pay a dime for)
clothes
music
chocolate chip cookies
Joe's laugh
good friends
my camera
watermelon
I'm starting to go into all of my random things so I will end this post!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!




5 comments:
I do take quite adorable pictures of Joe don't I? No, he's just photogenic like his mama. Fun week, miss you guys already!
xoxoxoxoxo, Chelsea
Looks like fun, the food made me hungry!!! I love the family picture, the black and white look really good!
So glad you got to get away for a little R&R. I think every mom needs that every once in a while - makes her a better mom if you ask me!! Also, the family pics are TOO CUTE!!!! Love your hair and yeah, I could pretty much eat Joe right up too! Your blog background is super cute too. I'll give you a call this week, I'd love to catch up and see how Arizona things are coming. Love and miss ya!
~Chandi
So good to see you guys while you where here! And im sorry about the football game, don't be mad at me. I love you new family pic...so cute! Give cowboy joe hugs for me!
P.S. how are things going in AZ? I hope amazing!
Looks like a fun holiday! These are the best months of the year!!!! Cute family photos! Congrats on AZ!!
Post a Comment