Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tuesday Tell All (on Wednesday, almost Thursday)...Sight

I love seeing my boys smile...To me it means that for a moment all is perfect in the world. From Steve, I think I did something to make him happy, maybe say something funny, make a good dinner, or do something special for him. From Joe, I know he loves me, needs me, and that we are buddies.
Whenever I see this freaking bridge, I know that we are FINALLY almost to Coronado...And in the last couple years, the Jurca's car has been the first to see not only the bridge, but also the...

San Diego Temple, but don't worry mother you can still call the Matterhorn. No one really cares about that one because it means we are only 1/3 of the way there! xoxo

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Joe is darling! I love seeing pictures of your family. I'm glad you had fun visiting them.

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Hey Jen, It is Alex Brown. I finally got a blog! It isn't as fancy as yours, but i am still learning! Keep in touch!

Carly said...

Hey Jen!! I love your blog! Joe is such a stud, looks just like you!