Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mini High School Reunion for my hubby

A couple weeks ago Steve's friend Jake and his dad Ron came to stay with us because Jake had a golf tournament at Lake Merced. While they were here we found out Blake and his wife Breann were here celebrating their 2nd anniversary. Also Mark and Tami are here for dental school until this weekend when Mark graduates :(. I had to take the opportunity and have a little party. We had Mark, Tami, Ryder, and Mark's parents, Blake and Breann, and Jake and Ron in our tiny apartment for dessert. These great people make me wonder if I could live in St George, only for about 2 seconds before I realize I couldn't deal with the heat...I almost couldn't bare it today in San Francisco!Mark, Jake, Blake and Steve
Of course Steve had to challenge his buddies to some Wii time while I finished making dinner
Joe and Ryder, Mark & Tami's little boy...playing Mario Kart with their steering wheels. These little guys are only about 5 months apart and we are going to miss Ryder!
Joe loved Jake and his dad, he felt very comfortable hopping into bed with them and thought Ron was pretty cool. Joe's new favorite place is the golf course, he could've walked the course all day had we not been worried about the many balls he might get pummeled by! Kath, wish you could have come, I tried to feed him well!

2 comments:

The Birds said...

You are such a great host Jen - seriously, you have a wonderful way of making people feel so welcome and comfortable! Hopefully one day we'll get to reap the benefits of your talent!!! Miss you guys!
~Chandi

Kathryn e. said...

Well I was kinda there...Jake is talking to me on his phone after all in the last picture! I am so sad I missed it. Thanks for taking such great care of Jake and his Dad! They had a great time!