Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Joe loves

I have slacked on my Joe loves for awhile, so here they are. Joe is now almost 17 months and is such a cool kid. He is talking more saying kna kna for knock knock, buh bye, no no, keys, doggie, mommy, & daddy. He is a dancer, well more of a head bobber. He loves when his daddy gets home, it is the best part of his day. When daddy gets home the boys play ball on our deck and Joe thinks dropping/throwing the ball is fabulous! He likes to play the wii and is obsessed with driving. He says choo choo for the train and likes doing certain puzzles. He is still a very picky eater but will eat gogurts now which is big and still likes his pirate's booty. I practically have to sit on him to change his diaper and dress him. Whenever my phone rings he will say hi over and over until I pick it up, but then once I pick it up of course he won't say anything. He is hilarious and still does his cheeser smile. We love our boy! Here is a video of him dancing for his Uncle JK. Sorry it's dark, I like it anyway!

1 comments:

Chelsea and Ben said...

Baby Joe is so cute, I want to borrow him! And no I love your short hair! xoxoxo