Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Ben!

Happy 14th Birthday little brother! It is amazing to me how fast you are growing up. Here are a lot of reasons why I think you are awesome!You look so handsome in a tux
You are a good dancer and sometimes do what your sisters want you to without throwing a huge fit
Look at you just 2 3/4 years ago! You have grown up so much and I just wanna squeeze your cheeks and kiss you!
You like to dress up as a fat person because you are the complete opposite, but you like to make fun of me and baby Joe for being fat!
Uncle Ben is so cool, since baby Joe doesn't have the hop ability yet, Uncle Ben was so patient as to help him. Can we lower the hoop any more?
Uncle Ben is willing to play in a box, remember when you broke it getting in, that was funny!
Uncle Ben lets Joe ride on his shoulders and drool in his cool hair!
Ben is usually on the winning team in whatever sport he is playing
He is amazing at basketball and has some sweet hops
He is very athletic and very competitve
He takes great care of baby Joe
Ben and I are the 2 feisty ones that are the first and the last and we bring the 2 mellow siblings down to the real world.
Ben, I love you so much! You are pretty funny when you aren't teasing me. You are my idol with Guitar Hero, but I think I'm getting better. I am so glad you are a worthy Priesthood holder for my baby to look up too. Keep it up! You are a stud and a good, loyal friend. Thanks so much for letting me paint MOST of your room without your help. I needed the experience. Thanks for all of your help with baby Joe. You are the best, happy birthday!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Jen, Thanks I Love You, Ben (He told me what to write) Thank You JenRose, you humble me with these blogs, when I grow up I am going to do this. . .well if you and Chelsea teach me. Anyway, Yep,Yep,Yep, life is BEAUTIFUL!!
Love you, Mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Kimberley said...

You have a cute family and all resemble eachother! What a nice big sister you are!