This is my studly brother JK! Here are a few of the reasons I am crazy about him...
He is handsome and is one of the few guys I know that has class
He is a true gentleman and is probably the best dancer there is out there. He is a fantastic boyfriend to the lucky Lauren Vega and hopefully she realizes how very lucky she is and if she doesn't, I will help her :)
He keeps Ben, Chelsea and I in line
He is a good sport (#10 all the way to the left) shaking the opponents hands
He saves my parents money on Halloween costumes and just paints himself. He also loves my brother Ben who is 2 years younger.
He is an awesome uncle and does whatever baby Joe wants to do at the moment...lay in the middle of the football field after an intense game...
Play in a box...
Ride the skateboard with assistance, around and around and around the tennis court
JK is unbelievable in his wood class. He made this for baby Joe when he was born within the week of his birth. One day when we live in more than a tiny apartment, this baby will be up on Joe's wall. It is freaking amazing!
JK loves to play golf and tennis and has a natural talent in both. He recently has whooped my mom in tennis and is pretty to close to beating my dad, both of whom have played for over 30 years.
JK usually does whatever his annoying sisters ask him too and does it without complaining.
Our fantastic four would not be the same without our Joseph Keith. He is mellow, passive, athletic, completely ripped(sorry JK I had to let the world know), sweet, an amazing singer, dancer, and peacemaker. He evens me (the feisty stubborn a little too honest one), Chelsea (the dreamer living on a different planet most of the time), and Ben (the tough sensitive sometimes scary, but I always beat him) out.
JK we love you! I am so grateful that Joe has such a good example of a worthy Priesthood holder to look up too! I hope you had a fabulous time on your little surprise today with your friends to Hurricane Harbor! Lauren & those girls are such sweethearts and I'm so glad you hang out with them, and that you let me hang out with them :) And what do I need to say about CJ? I love him and am so glad you guys are such good buddies still! xoxo
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy 16th Birthday JK!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Well, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!! It gets no better than this. . .Thanks Jen I Love You, Mom xoxo(Love you more)
To CJ's Better half!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
He is a Stud!!! Cj's lucky to have him too!
What a sweet shout out to J.K. I need to be more on top of my blog! Very cute, love it
Ohh that was so sweet. You guys have had some many birthdays lately!! Tell him happy birthday!
Post a Comment