Saturday, October 30, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

At the pumpkin patch Joe picked out the largest pumpkin he could find. Keep in mind that I was with a friend and her baby and had my 2 by myself. You took a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, picked your pumpkins, rode back with them, and were by yourself with your purchase. I usually swallow more than I can chew anyways. I let him get the massive one and he wants one for Lynden and daddy. I convinced him mine was the one at home he'd made at preschool and off we went with 3 pumpkins. *side note-I don't know why Joe loves those glasses, they were baby sunglasses and the lenses are obviously gone and he likes wearing them still :)
Our kids do have clothes, they just don't like wearing them...
Daddy and Joe excited about what they are about to carve
This picture so describes our children...Joe being so cautious not wanting to get any goop on his arm and Lynden trying to eat the goop out of the bowl
Joe wanted Iron Man so daddy set out to carve him
Love it!
Here our are pumpkins...Lynden's, Joe's, daddy's, preschool (mommy's)

0 comments: