Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another girls night

I love girls nights! This time we went to Mellow Mushroom. It's a pizza place by where we live. Here are the fun gals that made it: Aubs, me, Andrea, Wendy, Valerie, Jamie, Shelbie, Nichole, Lisa and Libby. Chantelle left right before this picture. One of the things I've learned after having kids, and I've been better at it after my second, it that I need a time out. Steve works 55-65 hour weeks which means a lot of time with my kids. It is great because they are my buddies and I played part in signing up to be mother, but I get so energized with 1 night out a month with friends where I can order by myself, not color on menus, and laugh my head off. I love these times! Can't wait until the next one!

1 comments:

Lisa Shumway said...

YaY for girls night! That was really fun!