This wonderful couple was baptized in May of 2009 and I was blessed to be called to be Melinda's visiting teaching companion. We have been together now since September of 2009 and I tell whoever is in charge in Relief Society that if Melinda and I get switched, I will most likely stop visiting teaching. She is the best. She does nothing short of 150%. We have at least made a phone call every month and we have had 6 of our girls move out of our ward. Melinda never skips a beat...Did I mention she home schools her children, organized a book club, cooks a lot and just is superwoman?! So when she told me she was going through the temple, I begged her to let me come! Unfortunately I couldn't make the endowment session, but was right on time for the sealing!! It was beautiful!
I love her! I have never seen her glow like she did that day!
I'm sure Eric loved that I snagged her away for a picture with me, since I needed "my" picture on "their" day! I'm so glad I have it though!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm so glad you and melinda are my VTs! What an exciting day for them.
Post a Comment