Lynden's birthday is this weekend, but our weekends for the rest of the month are filled with church stuff, so we kept dropping hints to Grandma and Grandpa that we would LOVE for them to be in town and last weekend worked best. Lynden had her 1st Birthday with a garden theme.
She was excited to have so many big kids there since we have to bribe Joe's friends to be hers also!
Her cake and cupcakes for the guests
Everything was pink, green, yellow and cream. I loved planning this!
Madison, Kylie, Parker, and Taylor...Parker's face says it all! He knows Jen's house has treats so the party must have tons and he is allowed to go for it!
Love Kylie's cute face in this picture!
So proud of herself for standing...giving herself claps
Still just hanging out, but not really wanting to take more than 2 steps yet
Thanks big brother for helping blow out the candles!
Lynden loved the tissue and the presents
Joe loved the presents also
Got some sweet new stuff
Lynden opening her first "pink mini van" picked out by Taylor and Parker, all by themselves
Reading her new girly, sparkly book, "Twinkle Toes."
Getting into it now, Jaycee is rubbing Lynden's head. So cute, she always gives her sweet loves
Love my sweet friends! Nichole, Aubrey, me, Melinda and Jamie. I would be lost in Arizona without these sweet friends...and a couple were missing
Jed, Aubs and Tate...They are moving soon and I get so sad just thinking about it. Steve loves hanging out with Jed as much as I love hanging out with Aubrey. Joe loves their toys and Roscoe and Lynden loves playing with Tate. We will be one sad family!
Daddy prepping her for the cake and getting her undressed
She got herself in and Tate was trying to help lock her in
Relaxing, waiting, and knowing something awesome is coming
The cake was top heavy and so it broke when I placed it down...embarrassing for me, but she might want to know one day.
She was very clean and put her little fingers through the frosting
Then started putting her whole hand through it
Definitely didn't like the cake as much as the frosting
Dainty little princess
Pretty satisfied that she didn't have to watch Joe get the dessert without her
Somehow we got it on her elbow and arm
Oh, I have the best family! I know Chelsea would have been here in a heart beat if she could have, but it was nice for Uncle JK, Uncle Ben, Grandma Sue and Grandpa Joe to make the trip. I always put my mom to work when she gets here. I need to learn to simplify! Love you guys!
I love our little family! We love this little girl and are so happy she is in our family. Happy Birthday party sweet one! Life is so good!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































8 comments:
she is 1 already??? where does the time go. you do have an adorable family!!!
Happy Birthday Lynny! Cute cute birthday party! She looks so adorable and you are looking amazing Jen! We will be there for thanksgiving so hopefully you guys will be around for some of it! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Lynden!! She is such a little princess-ADORABLE! The party turned out gorgeous! Love the colors and the garden theme. Jen, you look great girl!
One already!? LOVE the skirt she is wearing. :)
Happy Happy Birthday Lynden!! Of course you had a theme, and such cute decorations. I wouldn't expect anything less. Wish I was there to try your cupcakes, you always make such amazing treats. Such a cute family.
Her birthday turned out so cute! I wasn't able to make it, so I'm glad I could see all the fun stuff you did.
Jen SO cute!! I cannot believe she is already 1!! And I LOVE her outfit- tutu and headband are too adorable:)
she is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment