Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Before trick or treating with his friends (he's embarrassed I'm taking a picture)
Joe, Parker, Jaycee, Cooper, Pierce, Kylie, Cole, and Taylor
Our muscular Iron Man2 and our ladybug
Done saying cheese and ready to go
Jaycee will still say cheese as the locked in babies are wondering why they have to be locked in
Lynden in all her foofy glory!
At the trunk or treat with Scott and Jaycee handing out candy
She can still crawl with the poof
I love it!
Cutest Iron Man ever. Miss Carrie asked him to make a muscle pose and he did not change it or move a muscle :)
Bean bag toss
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Bedkes said...

Blake thinks Joe looks so cool as Ironman. Lynden is so beautiful and she looks so tan in all the pics! Looks like your busy being a great mom and I bet the YW love you!

d said...

So much fun, and I love that Joe is embarrassed you are taking pictures! Get used to it kid, you are too cute to not be photographed! I see you have the Phil and Ted's stroller, how do you like it?