Joe, Lynden and I drove to Valencia December 19th and surprised everyone. Chelsea and Ben knew but my mom, dad, JK and Ben were shocked! Before Christmas we watched a lot of movies...
Hung out with the family...Chelsea made a delicious meal for the whole family on Sunday. I was extremely proud of her. Here we are...Joe, Grandma, Grace, me, Lynden (I promise she is enjoying tummy time), Chels, Maddie, Emily, Sammy, Max.
Lynden got to meet Grace for the first time, who was wonderful at keeping her asleep
Maddie for the first time who helped a ton with the belly ache, I'm officially off chocolate!
Lynden got tons of kisses from everyone and lots of bouncing from Aunt Chels who now has the buffest biceps because of this girl!
Here are the guys minus my poor hubby who had to work a little bit longer. Joe LOVES being the center of attention, especially if Chelsea is the one who is giving the attention. (Notice how he is right in front of her husband)
I asked Joe a couple of days ago for a side kiss, he replied, "I only give my Chelsea side kisses, not you." And that was it, quite frankly put his mom in her place!
He loved every minute with her. Why wouldn't he? She NEVER says NO! And she offers a great place to hide when mom is coming.
Uncle Ben and Aunt Chelsea took 415 pictures over the 2 weeks. Joe was in about 395 of them and thinks he is quite the model so you have been warned that this might be a Joe overloaded holiday!
Joe and Max showing off their big muscles. Joe was completely dressed when everyone got there and little by little he took off everything and influenced Max to do the exact same.
There was a lot of tennis playing this trip. Thanks everyone for playing with Joe also and making him feel like a big kid!
The group after the first day of playing. I forget who won, but I love that my sister has a classy, elegant way of dressing and has her husband dress that way too! She and my dad love the white on white for tennis.
Hey, guys why do I have to stay outside the white lines?
I guess I will be patient (for 2 seconds) and wait my turn.
Now Uncle Ben took Joe over to play in the pool area and take a few dozen pictures of him...Uncle Ben it looks like everyone is going inside
I guess I can smile without looking at the camera if that means I can follow Chelsea
Uncle Ben, Chelsea is leaving me...
OK one look at the camera, are we done yet?
Uncle Ben can be pretty hilarious
OK, OK, I know I'm cute one last picture and I'm going to Aunt Chelsea!
We had fun right before Christmas and I would have to say my favorite memory is going to look at Christmas lights with the family. In my dad's Aspen we piled, dad and mom in the front, Dan, Ben, JK and Ben in the middle, and Chelsea, Joe, Lynden, me and some girl Ben Tyler invited in the back. Yes, I'm a bad mom no carseats for the quick drive around but I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy it together. My brother, Dan, is always funny, but he was on one that night! I couldn't stop laughing. We were singing Christmas songs together, love songs, and trying to embarrass Ben which he surprisingly reacted really well too. We went to Golden Spoon and drove around aimlessly trying to look at lights. The best house we saw was the Cannon's and that was the 1st house we saw and we should have stopped there, but it was a great night that I'm sure Steve was glad he missed out on!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Pre Christmas!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment