Friday, January 1, 2010

Lynden Sue's blessing

Lynden Sue was blessed November 29, 2009 in Steve's parents ward in St George. I love her little shoes because they were my blessing shoes and she got to wear them also
I am too lazy to change the order of the pictures so here is the last picture of the day...no more blessing outfit or headband :) Me and my cute friend Kathryn...Luckily for me she is married to Steve's friend Jake so I get to hang out with her, rarely, but she is a sassy person just like me so I love it when we get to hang out.
Daddy and his princess, love how sexy he looks in this picture!
Grandpa Joe & Grandma Sue...one last picture before the long drive home
Grandpa Steve & Grandma Bev with their 1st granddaughter
Uncle Bruce, Aunt Susan, Carly, Savannah, Harrison and us
Lynden's wonderful grandmas
My cousin Jess was in town to visit her in laws for Thanksgiving and she helped fill the void of my sista sista who was in Washington with her in laws
I didn't want anyone to move Lynden so I could eat and she could get a good nap so if anyone wanted a picture they had to bend to her! Yeah, I'm a little crazy but I was hungry and I actually think Bev didn't want to wake her up either!
Our little 3 generation picture with the princess waking up
The Jurca family that was able to come
Jason, Jess, Kiera, and Dorian and my family
My family minus Chelsea and Ben
Our family (notice Joe with a bag of Skittles to look at the camera)
Running outside to get to church on time
Me and my girl
All ready and sleeping in her dress
Since my sister couldn't be at the blessing I had her help pick out Lynden's dress. I absolutely LOVE it! The place only had a size 9 month left and I knew I could find something else but I had my heart set on this one and had to have it. Lynden was excellent for the blessing. I guess she was just looking around at everyone in the circle. My husband gave a very sweet heartfelt blessing and we were so lucky to have family in town to be in her circle. Every 5th Sunday in Steve's home ward the parents that have missionaries out give a report on how they are doing. Steve got to give the report on how Mike was doing. I was very impressed. He said the sweetest things about his little brother and I know Mike would have been proud. Steve & Bev made a yummy lunch afterward. It was really nice and overall it was a very great day for our family! Thanks to everyone who came! I am so thankful to have a husband who honors his Priesthood!

6 comments:

LACY said...

Those are some great pics!

Ence's said...

Love her dress!! It makes me sad looking at the pictures knowing that we missed the blessing.

The Norris Family said...

Jen,

Shes' beautiful & lucky to have Joe as her big brother! I love your sweet family!!!
our blog just went private! send me your email address & Ill send you an invite! cntf@sbcglobal.net

hope to see you again soon!!

Chelsea said...

She is just the cutest little thing!! Wish I got to see her more! I love her dress!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Need to see her again! :)

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Great blessings. . .sure enjoyed the time with Steve and his family. I Love You, Mom xoxoxo