Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hanging out after Christmas

The boys did some golfing...my husband beat everyone! Good job babe, I knew there was a reason we lived in Arizona, it was to make your golf game better!
Joe was disappointed he didn't get to go to the New Year's Eve dance with his rockin' uncles!
We went to the park and had races down the slides
While this little angel enjoyed swinging
Joe actually tried the swings for the first time, he has always screamed when I put him in
Loving his sister
Loving his grandma
And he got the hang of it and was able to be pushed higher and higher
My cute friends came to visit...Pax and Meag
Meag and Linds
Heather, Brooke, Gidget and Zoey
Lynden got ridiculous amounts of attention
As did this cutie...Here is the story on his nose. I was playing tennis with Steve against Chelsea and Ben. JK and Ben were watching our kids waiting for their turn. They got sick of waiting so they helped Joe get in his stroller and tip it over! JUST KIDDING! Joe got in and said, "Look mom, I'm being a baby!" Within the next couple minutes he tipped it over, fell flat on his face and JK and Ben got their turn to play. :) His nose was bleeding, mouth was bleeding, and I was a nervous wreck. Luckily no teeth were knocked out and nothing was broken, said Dr. Dad. So we just had to look at a sad swollen nosed boy for a while.
Uncle Ben made him an awesome fort to play in that was injury free
We went bowling for a good family friend's birthday. I love this couple! They are so cute and they have always been so nice to our family!
Will the ball ever get there?
Grandpa trying to calm down Lynden who was totally off her routine
I am hair challenged. Chelsea on the other hand has no challenges, no weight challenges, no style challenges, no hair or make up challenges and wanted to do my hair like Marilyn Monroe. My hair actually looks just like a picture we found of her and Chels did an awesome job. Steve loved it, I thought it made my face look even fatter, but thanks Chels! It was great to feel pampered!
We ate at Macaroni Grill, delicious. I love my family!
JK helped Joe shoot in the backyard. He likes to hunt stuff like rabbits since they poop so much and it kills our grass or birds with his friends and Joe was sad he couldn't go with the big boys! One day buddy!

2 comments:

Katy Willardson said...

Your hair looks soo cute! I love it!!

Sue said...

as always it came and went too fast