I was spoiled this year. I don't usually do the whole blog how "wonderfully perfect life is," but I always like to spoil and surprise Steve and this year he blew me out of the water. I loved the feeling for about 2 seconds, but next big occasion I would like to be the giver again. Right before I left for California, Steve bought me a CAR! We have had 1 car for the past year. I was almost to my wits end and we found an awesome deal. We went back and forth between car and suv and decided on car for right now. We got a black passat and I absolutely LOVE it! So I tell him nothing for Christmas, but I get a purse and jacket from my favorite store AND an overnight to the Ritz Carlton in Marina del Rey with none other than my lovely sister and her husband. I was a little stressed about my kids, mainly Lynden and was pumping like a mad woman, but she was great, Joe was great, and my parents still loved them when we got back...so it was the first of hopefully more trips with my honey. Thanks mom, dad, JK, Ben, and Steve!
I had to post this picture for my friend Kathryn whose husband will hopefully make it on the PGA Tour. One day Kathryn, keep up the sassiness and patience and I bet Jake will get you one!
The beautiful lobby right before dinner
C N O Trattoria was delicious! Thanks Dan for the recommendation! Do you like the pool of marinara sauce for dipping garlic rolls? They don't rip you off! We only needed about an eighth of it!
The cute couple celebrating their 2nd anniversary with us
Hanging out getting dessert without children! It felt a little weird to just sit and talk uninterrupted
Breakfast the next morning was yummy and almost put us into a food-coma. I loved having a full night's sleep and didn't really know what to do with myself. Thanks so much for the fun getaway and for making it be so close to my parents just in case we were needed by our kids. I love you!
Happy Anniversary you cuties! December 28, 2007 was one of the most fun days of my life! Love you!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Lucky girls
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I hope so Jen! And if he does I promise a long cruise on that boat...no kids and maybe no husbands!
I'm so glad you got a car! I know you were going nuts.
So fun! You have such cute clothes!
YAY for getting a car! Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas!
I hope that Steve and Ben do something like this again...it was great fun for us!!
Post a Comment