Thursday, January 14, 2010

Erin and Michael's wedding

My good friend, Erin, married her high school sweetheart of 10 years when I was in Valencia. I was so excited to get to be there. Here are Amber and I with Erin, love these girls!
If I was to marry Steve again, I would lose 30 pounds and ask to borrow Erin's dress. I LOVED her dress. It was absolutely gorgeous and her hair was beautiful and the fact that she has no hips or stomach did awesome for the dress too.
Here they were for their first dance...Her colors were really pretty also
Here she is with her sweet dad
I caught a sweet moment of them watching Michael dance with his mom...Dayna (her sister) with her husband, Hadyn (her brother), Steph (her mom) and her dad.
Since Steve had to work Lynden got to be my date and we tagged along with Grandma and Grandpa while Joe got to hang out with Uncle Ben and Aunt Chels. It was such a nice wedding, thanks for babysitting guys! Yes, I do dress my child at the beginning of the day. By afternoon one item is off and by night time underwear will be the only thing on!

4 comments:

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

Congratulations Erin! She looks gorgeous. Glad that the wedding went well! And, I love that baby Joe only likes underwear! haha. Great to see you over Christmas!

Sue said...

Beautiful Bride and fun it was, Happy days coming to them and this Wonderful Cannon/Long Family!!

Erin C said...

Thanks so much Jen!! I am so so so happy that you could make it and be a part of our special day!! And PS...you can totally borrow my dress any time and you would look stunning in it!

The Birds said...

Hey, I think he looks cute in his undies!!!