I didn't start a blog until Joe was almost a year so I probably will never be to date with the monthly stats. We had Lynden's 2 month appt. right before we went to California and here were her stats: 22 3/4 in long (75th percentile), head 15 (25th percentile), and 10 lbs 11 oz (50th percentile). I could have the height and weight percentiles mixed up because it was a month ago, but I think I'm right.
Lynden really started smiling around 6 weeks. She has the sweetest little smile and will crinkle her nose and open her mouth up super wide if she's really happy. She has been a pretty good little baby, unless I eat chocolate or if her routine gets thrown out for the day she loses it, but sometimes when you are the 2nd child it happens!
Here she is at 3 months and her brother is starting to be pretty good with her. He isn't ignoring her as much and loves when she comes to get him airplane style. I'm sure she has grown, but we aren't going to the doctor until her 4 month appt because of flu season etc. Plus the doctor thinks that since she is my 2nd I aready know what I'm doing. :) I don't think I will ever know what I'm doing. I still have dumb little questions and concerns, but I'm trying!
Lynden LOVES taking baths in her little tub and has recently been introduced to some rain which she really liked. I thought she was swallowing so much air/water as we were running out from Wal Mart, but as I was buckling her in, she was as happy as could be. She still adores her brother and is always smiling at him. She is a mama's girl. I could be holding her on my hip with her back against me doing stuff around the house and she's fine and content. I give her to anyone else who tries to entertain her and she wants me. It makes me feel good and wanted, but I bet it won't last for long! We love you little girl!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Lynden 2 & 3 months
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
She is so cute Jen! I love her ruffles!
Yah, that is the cutest outfit ever! What a sweetie!
ditto on the ruffles. those are ADORABLE!!!
She is beautiful! I love her clothes.
Hey I just wanted to let you know we went private with our blog and I would like you to be part of it still. You can just email me your email address and I will add you. mandi068@hotmail.com
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...what a beauty! She is so dang cute and I have to say that is a pretty ridiculously cute outfit!
Oh my gosh! I LOVE her pink ruffly outfit! Give her lots of kisses for me!
What a doll! It's good to see you are all doing well. Sorry I stopped my facebook account just after you got on there. It was just too tempting for me to waste time on there. Anyway, Lynden really is adorable. You always have her dressed so cute.
That outfit is so cute! She looks like alittle poodle! And what a blessing that she doesn't like chocolate...
Post a Comment