Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thanks Sista Sista, Chelsea, Belinda & Mom!

While I was in Valencia, my sister, friend Chelsea, her mom Belinda, and my mom threw me a shower. It was so nice! Chelsea and her mom made DELICIOUS cupcakes. My sister made brownie bites, peanut butter cups, and yummy cheesecake cookies that were GONE too quick for me to get one! My sister has turned in to quite the little Martha Stewart. Joe is really excited that I told him not to touch the cupcakes...can you tell?
Loved my diaper cake!
Opening the adorable girl stuff I got. Thanks Amber for taking the pictures!
Chelsea and her sweet friend from high school, Lindsey.
My friends Jill, Erin (who just got engaged YIPPEE CONGRATS), and Chelsea (lovely lady that does my hair every 6 weeks even though she is super busy)
Friends from my grade...Heather, Lindsay, Jess, Terri and Brooke... Heather and Brooke are twins...cheered with all of them except Jess, but we had tons of fun pretending we were sisters in high school
Me and my besties...no my mom is not pointing at my stomach on purpose :) Love you girls thanks for the amazing baby shower. I had a really fun time seeing everyone and learning the ropes about having a girl. You are the best!

8 comments:

The Price Family said...

I swear I just checked your blog the other day...but there's like 5 posts that I haven't seen! Whew! Your shower looked like a lot of fun, wish I could have been there! And thanx for coming to Dorian's bday party, we love having you guys over!

Brittany Webster said...

your shower was so nice! you look so great and I am so happy for you! It was great seeing you.

d said...

Looks like a great shower. Can't wait to see that little girl!

Sue said...

Can we do it again. . .great fun!!
Love you, Mom xoxoxxx

THE SHAWS said...

Hi Jen! Yes, the recipe is SO easy! I had everything in my fridge. I posted the link on my blog...it was the perfect quick and easy breakfast!

Amber said...

It was so nice to see you guys. We hardly get to anymore. I hope the last few weeks go bay fast for you!

Pete & Lora said...

how fun! i wish i could have been there. chelsea and your mom throw a great party!!! and let me say i would have eaten that whole table of desserts if i was there...ha! you look great!

Hillary said...

Happy Happy Shower Day! Oh I can't wait to meet the cutie.