
Steve has a few friends living in Arizona right now that are from St George. It has been fun meeting them and their cute wives. We went to his friend Kade & Kaylee's house to watch the BYU game, which totally sucked, but the company was great! We got to meet baby Tate, o my goodness he is soooo cute! Tate belongs to Jed and Aubrey and was born last month. We met, well I guess I met Kade & Kaylee, and Joe of course was pretty shy until about the 3rd quarter and then wouldn't leave Kaylee alone. Since the game was pretty much over, the boys decided to turn on guitar hero. Joe got a chance to play the drums and loved it! I thought he was going to start singing I am a Child of God while pounding the drums...luckily he refrained! Thanks for hosting Kade & Kaylee!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
BYU game & Joe's musical talents
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment