Monday, September 14, 2009

Primary Program is over!

We had our ward's primary program on the 13th. Our primary president is pregnant and due 2 weeks before me so they moved the program up to make sure we could both be there. I thought it went pretty well for how much time we had to get it together. The kids sang 9 songs and it was so cute to see the kids perform for their parents. I had a good time, but now what the crap am I supposed to do for the next few months?! Any ideas...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Have you ever been on sugardoodle.net? They have way cute ideas for singing time, also here is a link for another singing time blog I found once http://www.thecrazychorister.blogspot.com/ there's also other links to other blogs and such on sugardoodle.

Brady Fam said...

Hey, Nonnie is doing primary music too. She is loving it. I say it is the biggest job in Primary.

Nonnie said...

Jen, I'm the Primary Chorister as well....send ideas!! I've had just about every call and and this one is SUPER Challenging!!