Monday, August 3, 2009

Wednesday

Look at my adorable farm boy...Somehow he managed to snag those boots from Porter :) and knows to put his helmet on before the 4 wheeler ride
Wednesday...Bev and Steve were doing dinner for the family at Papa's house and I offered to do dessert...It is never the same when you don't have your own kitchen! I was a stress case and luckily Aunt Ann let me use her kitchen for the morning and I made chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate raspberry blondies, and chocolate peanut butter rice krispy treats. I think Katie and Kristen took over and watched Joe for me and I appreciate it sooo much! I felt like I was cooking all day!
The dinner was so good and then the boys brought out this toy. Luke got a few turns...
Joe took a lot of turns...and I even did it a few times challenging my husband and beating him once getting the apple the furthest! Woo hoo! Katie was such a good sport helping Joe do it and he even shot some pretty far. Poor Adam and his cousin having to hold it for all of us!
What did my husband get to do today while I was cooking? He got to play golf at Big Run with his dad! Such a fun day even though the course kicked his booty!
In the evening we had a girls night going to see The Proposal for my 2nd time! I love that movie! It is so cute and I died laughing both times!

0 comments: