Four years ago, August 6th, I married this babe. It was the best decision, by far that I have ever made. Oddly enough I can only find this picture on our computer right now, I don't know where the rest are!
Just recently we went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory with our little buddy who loves acting like an adult and going to restaurants so we let him tag along. It was a yummy dinner but the best part was the new Red Velvet Cheesecake! O my goodness it was delicious!
Steve never wants for anything, so who do I call for ideas when present time comes around? My wise daddy! Pretty much we have filled up Steve's golf bag with great clubs over the past 4 years so that was taken care of and everything golf related seemed to be taken care of also. I decided to give him a bouquet of golf tee times. This was the finished product. He had 4 golf balls throughout the roses for 4 years and the rest were inside. Then the paper around unwrapped and he had 4 gift certificates to different golf courses that my wonderful cousins' husband Jason recommended. He was pretty surprised because he golfs for free at the resort so he never really splurges and tries somewhere new, but now he has to!
Day of our anniversary...we will probably laugh about this later...Steve is not a surprise type of guy, but on our anniversary he wanted to surprise me and come home early...I wanted to surprise him and go to his work with a BUNCH of treats. We only have 1 car right now so I rented a car, borrowed an INFANT seat for my toddler and rushed to make treats only to find that my husband's car wasn't at work! I was shocked! He couldn't even get my birthday off, which was a holiday! I never thought he would be able to get our anniversary off! Love you babe! It would've been fun to spend the day together! I'm so grateful for him, he is perfect for me and is the best dad. I am invisible to Joe when he walks in the door. He is so patient and puts our family first. He is the hardest worker and I appreciate all he does for our little family. I love that he honors his Priesthood and loves the gospel. Happy 4 years!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Happy 4 year anniversary!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment