
One of my favorite families lives in Arizona...just about on the opposite end of where we live! Phoenix is soooo spread out! Ang was my visiting teaching companion in San Francisco and she was the best I've ever had! We visit taught such awesome girls that it made the experience even better! She is so genuine and sweet I just love her! She moved here about 6 months before we did and I've been wanting to meet up ever since we got here and it finally happened. Tommy, Ang and adorable Jack came over for dinner and swimming 2 weeks before Ang was due with little Sadie. Sadie is now a few weeks old...I'm doing great on my blog updates I know! It was such a fun night and you guys are so great for making the trek out here! Now we need to come see Sadie!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
The Forsyth Family
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment