Joe has this Airplane book probably written before I was born explaining all about airplanes, the captain, co pilot and flight attendants. While we were walking onto the plane, we happened to be walking with the captain. Joe was speechless! The captain invited us up to the cockpit and Joe loved it, he only turned around for this picture because the flight attendant called his name and he didn't recognize the voice. He is still talking about how he got to drive in the cockpit.
We didn't do very much while I was there, which was perfect I was there to just hang out. We did get to go tux shopping for JK since he was going to an LDS prom and I thought I would get to see him get measured and all that fun stuff, but they already had his measurements and he was super easy so we were in and out in 5 minutes.
Me, Whit and Erin. My sweet friend Whitney got married April 25th and I was lucky enough to be home and got to go to her reception. It was fun to see some friends I haven't seen in awhile and finally meet this English lad I've heard so much about...Brittany, remember hearing about him in May at Julie's :) great times. Congrats to the newlyweds!
It was so fun to get to go. I needed/wanted to see mom, dad, JK and Ben, wanted to see Whit's new hubby, and needed Chelsea to do my hair! Thanks for the fun family and thanks Steve, Ethan and Josie for coming to see us!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Whit's wedding and trip home
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
yes, I do remember that - hah that was forever ago and now they are finally married! You look cute in your picture! We live in Valencia now - so next time you are in town let me know!
I am crazy jealous every time I look at your blog! You are so lucky to see your family so often- and mine too! With you cute girls, the sunshine weather, and my little sis right beside you- it just isn't fair. I am glad that you had a good time though!
How cool is that, to sit in the cockpit!
That is so cute of Joe! You look fabulous as well.
awww that's so nice you got to go home - especially for whit's wedding! she is so cute. i'm sure everything was darling! anyway - yes i miss my little buddy joe. i still think he is the cutest thing ever. maybe we can set up our kids and arrange their marriage! haha! that would be awesome.
Post a Comment