My cousin's little princess turned 3 last week and Joe was sooo excited to go to her birthday party. Such a good idea to have it at a splash pad/park. Joe was in and out of his shoes over and over because he was having so much fun at both spots.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Kiera's Birthday Party
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
so cute! I love that he totally knows the camera and exactly what to do! You've trained him well!
Aw, what cute pics! So, I'm such a bad mom that I haven't even done her bday on my blog yet! I just barely finished easter! Oh, by the way - thanks so much for taking pics for me during the party! I really appreciated it. I felt like a chicken with it's head cut off, trying to be everywhere at once. Thanks for coming, we loved seeing you! And P.S. I put Kiera in her yellow polka dot shorts and white tank today and was loving her in it. It is so darling! Thanks again!
awwww i miss my little buddy!!!
He looks SO adorable in those mouse ears!!! I just want to eat him up!!! Give him lots of kisses for me!
~Chandi
Post a Comment