Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to my big sister Julie!

My sister in law, Julie, had her birthday May 4th. I am a total lagger, but I was waiting for some information from her about a mini triathlon she just completed. She signed up last minute and totally rocked it. She ran 3 miles, swam 1/2 mile, and biked 10 miles in just over 2 hours! Julie is one of my best friends and I am such a loser for not taking full advantage of her when I lived in Utah for cooking lessons, budgeting lessons, or mothering lessons. I love calling her just to call her and I always get off the phone feeling wiser and rejuvenated. She is very helpful when it comes to seeing things from all sides and hoping for the best. I love her and am so happy that with her there is no line between sister and sister in law! xoxo

2 comments:

Sue said...

What can I say. . .she is amazing!!
Looking forward to next Pres Day, Utah and family and skiing is a must. Missed it this year!!

McKeon Clan said...

You are too sweet...but, whenever I need an ego boost, I know exactly who to call! First day of summer for us and I finally got to scroll down far enough to read this. You are such a cute mom, and I LOVE hearing all the fun details about Joe...so sad to be missing it. Hope you're feeling better!!
XOXO