Thursday, May 21, 2009

Joe is going to have a little...

SISTER !!!!!!!! Here she is giving a little wave to the fam with her hand by her head.
Yep, he is excited, a little shocked, and a little nervous about how our family is going to change around October 24th! Steve and I are thrilled to be adding to our family and I will admit I totally thought it was a boy when we went to find out today. The ultrasound tech said, so what do you think it is? I said, o a boy, but we'd love either...She then asked Joe, what do you think it is? Joe said, a little brother...She then said, o it's a girl! Steve doesn't make predictions :)
Here is Joe when we first told him and some family a few months ago. He couldn't be any prouder and he says he will be the best big brother in the whole world...Great, he's gonna like her friends, she's gonna like her big brother's friends...Oh how I am going to have to be on my feet! We really like our doctor who happens to be LDS and he has been super nice at my appointments. Ah! We are so excited for this little princess to come!
***By the way this will probably explain why the blogging has lagged, the comments on your blogs have been few to none, and the phone calls to my friends in San Francisco since moving have been almost none! With Joe I was sick 6-16 weeks everyday for most of the day with headaches and throwing up. This baby I had horrible indigestion and nausea from 5-7 weeks, throwing up from 7 weeks-13 weeks feeling like I was going to die, and now nausea every night from 7 on. I would love to feel normal soon! My poor husband has been AMAZING and stepped in to pretty much take over my job as much as he could. Couldn't have done it if he wasn't so relaxed and helpful. Love you honey!

24 comments:

Sue said...

Well, Life gets no better!! Another blessing from our Father in Heaven. Can hardly wait, and yes, Joe will be the wonderful big brother, I have one of those too!
Love you, Mom xoxoxox

Chelsea said...

Oh I am so excited!!! I so thought it was going to be a boy! We are going shopping as soon as I see you! We have to start now! Let's see she's going to need bows and bling and lots and lots of pink! Steve 3 words of advice (from shane that is) save your money!
We are so thrilled for the three of you congrats congrats congrats and we love you!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Congratulations!!! For some reason, I had a feeling like a month ago that you were prego and everytime there was a new post it was like I was looking for the news...crazy I know. So glad my intuitions were right :)

Brittany Webster said...

YAY! Congrats! I am so happy for you! She will be a darling little girl!

Becky said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! That little girl will be he best dressed girl around!

Mandi Snider said...

Congrats Jenn!!! That is so exciting. It will be so fun to have a little girl!!!

Jill said...

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! We need to hang out next time you're in Valencia. I hope you feel better soon, it's the worst! All worth it soon enough though :o)

Ang said...

congrats!!! Joe will be such a great big brother! Having a girl is going to be a new adventure! We really need to get together this summer before the new babies join us!

Renee and Brandon said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so exciting. congrats guys! I can't wait to meet her :)

Hillary said...

congrats! congrats! congrats! We are so excited for you. Little girls are just so much fun. Can't wait to meet the little sis.

The Chappell Fam said...

Yay! I was wondering when you were going to finally go public! Congrats! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Bedkes said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Having a boy and then a girl is the way to go, he will be a great big brother and her protector!

Rachelle said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures when she is born. We are so happy for you guys!

Marianne and Alex said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you. She will be so cute!

Brady Fam said...

Wooo Hooooo! What a lucky little girl. (in your belly)

McKeon Clan said...

She's going to be SO adorable!! We are SOOO excited!
Can't WAIT til you're feeling better!!
XOXO

d said...

COngratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and her! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Brenda Curtis said...

Wow! a girl! We're excited for you! Joe looks so big. He'll be a great big brother. We hope you start feeling better. Tell Steve "Hi" too. Love you guys.

Amber said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! You will love two. My two little ones just started playing well together. It brings me so much joy to see them like that. I hope you feel better soon

Pete & Lora said...

yay!!! so excited!! congrats! how are you feeling? tell my little buddy i say hi!

Jennie said...

I didn't hear you were expecting--that's so great! I'm sure you'll have a beautiful little girl.

Amber + Jonathan said...

Congrats Jen!! Our little princesses will be about a month apart! Good luck with everything. Have you picked a name yet? I'm pretty sure ours will be Lydia Jayne. Love ya!

Adam and Lisa said...

Holy cow, congratulations! I had no idea!!!

Kathryn e. said...

Yea! We are so excited for your little family to have a girl! How perfect will that be? Our kids are almost the same age and the same gender...that makes it great when we hang out in St.George! Which needs to happen sometime soon!